Our onboarding process is simple and straightforward. You provide us the information for each of your users via our onboarding portal – and we set up your account and provide each user their login credentials.
Then, we’ll work with you to schedule a flexible 8-hours for the following remote sessions with your team (driven by what you want to focuse on most):
- 2-Hour Orientation and Planning Assistance Session
- We will walk you through the platform and help you set up your first Splash plan.
- 2-Hour Pre-Launch Ops and Content Execution Session
- We will advise your ops teams on how to best set up your MA/CRM platforms for optimal self-serve Buying performance.
- We will advise your content creators on proper integrations/connections so you’re content is giving both you and your self-serve Buyers exactly what’s intended.
- 1-Hour Post-Launch Sales Data and Analytics Deep-Dive
- This will ensure everyone knows how it all ties together in your CRM – and in the Analyze component of the platform.
- 2-Hour Catch-All Session
- We will cover whatever you and your team want to drill down on more. You’re in the drivers’ seat.
Finally, you always have wealth of helpful information via our LifeRing Help Center. And we are always standing by to answer any questions you may have via our ticketing system found there.
Reach out via chat if we can help in any way!